As we excitedly prepare for Yom Kippur, we’d like to make you aware of the following important details that will help ensure a smooth experience for us all.
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel & Convention Center
11775 Heron Bay Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33076
- Check in is at 4 PM on September 24th. While every effort will be made to have your room key available before 4PM, it is not guaranteed. Early arrivals may come in to drop off their bags with the hotel and sit in the lobby or other areas no earlier than 2PM.
- At check-in you will receive a magnet to be placed over your suite’s electronic lock to disengage it during the holiday. Please be advised that your personal belongings and any valuables are your sole responsibility. Both the hotel and the Synagogue will not be held liable for any missing items. A waiver will need to be signed to hold the hotel harmless during check-in when you pick up your magnet.
SEUDAT HAMAFSEKET (Meal before the fast)
- By RESERVATION only. Details will follow.
GUESTROOMS / AMENITIES
- Our designated guest rooms begin on the 2ND- 4TH floors only (the lowest floors) with access to the stairwells. In order to keep our group on the lowest floors we highly recommend that you consider choosing the King guestroom option which includes an extra sleeper sofa that pulls out into a queen sized mattress (see details below).
- Each floor has:
- 18 guest rooms with King beds AND a pullout Queen sleeper sofa
- 19 guest rooms with Double beds
- Rooms will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
- A Sabbath elevator will not be available.
- Each guestroom comes equipped with a mini refrigerator.
- Children will not be permitted to wander, play or sit in the hallways and surrounding areas of the hotel guest rooms on any floor. Once children exit their guestroom, they must come down directly to the designated conference areas for services or play groups.
- There are no Pack’n’plays or cribs for your toddlers and babies. Please make the necessary arrangements to bring one with you, if needed.
- No pets or service animals are permitted on the premises.
- All holiday services will be held in the Cypress and Royal Ballrooms on the main (ground) floor.
- Candle Lighting will take place on Sunday, September 24th at 6:57PM in front of the Cypress and Royal Ballrooms
The children’s play groups will meet on Monday, September 25th from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM in the Orchid Conference Room.
There will be two kids’ groups this year with assigned spaces/personnel designated for each.
- K’tantanim: Ages 1-5
- Noar: Ages 6-12
Checkout will occur on Monday, September 25th promptly at 9:00 PM after our break-the fast refreshments.
On behalf of Rabbi Royi Gabay and The Board of Directors of Tiferet Rafael,
we wish everyone a G’Mar Chatima Tova.
Guest headcount will not affect pricing.
(Anyone over the age of 13 is considered an adult for headcount purposes only)